[The] Danish Tour Guide work with a local transportation company in Queens, New York. The company have been in business for more than 25 years and we’ve had good experiences working with them. They can accomoate more or less any transportation needs our clients have – as well as making sure there’s a car seat or booster seat for your child in the vehicle.
- Meet & Greet in Airport with private chauffeur to your hotel.
- Limousine – maybe to a Girl’s Night out or a trip to Woodbury Commons Outlet.
- Sightseeing – make your sightseeing a little easier with a vehicle.
- Shopping trips
- Any other requests are welcome.
- They offer sedans, SUVs, limousines and vans. All vehicles are new, clean and well-maintained. Their chauffeurs are professional both in all aspects.
If you want to make your arrival to NYC easy then a Meet & Greet in the airport is the smart choice. Want a little extra something-something? Book a limo. If you’re 2 persons or a large family arriving let’s handle it.
Book below, enter all details and we’ll take care of the rest and your driver will wait for you in the terminal.
The rates include everything, even tolls and gratuity.
Contact us for rates for trips that doesn’t include to and from the airports.
Need transportation in other Cities? Have patience with us while we gather trusted providers in our network, or contact us!
SuperShuttle are blue shuttle buses that you see so many places in the US. Their shuttles are an affordable and easy way to get to and from the airport if you’re traveling alone or just 2 or 3 people together. If you’re traveling more together it’s better just to book a car service or ride the taxi.
Prices start at $20 (which doesn’t include tips for your driver. And please do tip!) It’s a Shared-Ride but they also have other options so check out their website to see if you can find a good deal that fits your budget and your needs!
Click here and book: