It’s Brooklyn! – Join us on the other side of the East River and experience what Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO have to offer.
- Adult - French
- Child - French
- New York Pass Holder Your credit card is NOT charged at the time of reservation, and is used as a guarantee that a spot will be held in advance.
- Voucher Holder Your credit card is NOT charged at the time of reservation, and is used as a guarantee that a spot will be held in advance.
- PASS Holder (WALK IN ONLY) Due to high demands on this tour; It is First Come First Serve basis
What could be better than a Guided Bike Tour in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a top-rated NYC-licensed professional, rides alongside you and shows you all that the park has to offer: Bethesda Fountain, hidden waterfalls, cast-iron bridges, movie scenes, celebrity homes, skyscrapers… all while passing beneath many of the park’s 26,000 trees. You’ll learn the history of New York City, told in terms of the development of the city and its parks. You’ll bike right up to Strawberry Fields, the memorial to the life of John Lennon, and see the famous building where he lived and view a 15 acre field that once held sheep right in Central Park!
• Adult – $45
• Child – $40
How is our bike tour?
Central Park is a public park in the heart of New York City. A perfect combination of historical architecture and nature, truly one of the wonders of the world, right in the middle of New York City’s skyscrapers.
Whether you decide to see Central Park with your family, your friends, or independently, this guided bike tour meets your needs. Our experienced and knowledgeable tour guides will share their interesting insight about historical attractions, celebrity homes, and movie locations in accordance with your wishes. Their job is to keep you entertained!
This fun tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions of Central Park, allowing you to avoid getting lost or roaming aimlessly.
• Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
• Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon.
• Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
• See the beautiful Great Lawn’s landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
• Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
• Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux’s masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
• Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
• Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
When you take this tour, we will provide all the necessary the equipment: the bike, helmet, basket and the fun! Don’t forget to bring your cameras; you won’t want to miss taking pictures of must-see places within this beautiful park!
Why Choose Unlimited Biking?
• All Unlimited Biking Tour Guides are professionally licensed New York City guides who will give you great service
• You will be well-informed about the park’s history, movie locations, and celebrity homes around the park
• Unbeatable group discounts — come with more people and we will adjust the rate
• Unlimited Biking has the largest fleet of tour guides in New York
• Our worldwide reputation allows the company to host groups of any size speaking a wide range of languages
• Group size maximum 15 people
• Many designated stops, all at must-see places
• This tour is designed for people of all ages — if you can ride a bike, you’re welcome
• You will bike in Central Park for nearly two hours
• The bike and equipment are included in the price
Unlimited Biking has been working tirelessly since 2008 to provide its customers high quality tours. People remember their visits to Central Park as an unforgettable experience. Our company has believed that customer satisfaction is the key to success since the very first day it opened it’s doors to the public.
For any Private Tours, please send us an email or give us a call! We’d be happy to set it up!
Operates: 365 days
Departure point: Tour departs and ends at 56 W 56th St New York, NY 10019
Duration: 2 hours approximately
Summer/Fall: In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
Winter/Spring: In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.